Georgia State University students, this site is primarily for employees.
If you need technical assistance with PAWS, please contact the Help Desk at [email protected] or 404-413-4357 and include your Panther Number to assist with troubleshooting your issue.
If you have questions or issues with registration, please contact Enrollment and Registration Services. You can also submit a ticket via Panther Answer.
If you have questions or issues with Student Accounts or Financial Aid, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services. You can also submit a ticket via Panther Answer.
If you have any campus ID password related issues, please contact the Help Center at [email protected].
For instructions on web registration, visit the Registration Guide web page.
Georgia State University faculty, please log on to PAWS and refer to the videos and resources section on the Faculty Menu page. If you have problems with your password, please contact the Help Desk at [email protected].
Technology Requirements To Login Banner…
- Working off-campus VPN is required to access Banner-related administrative applications.
- Working on-campus using wifi connection VPN is required to access Banner-related administrative applications.
- Please use secureaccess.gsu.edu VPN profile if you do not have access to student account and financial aid data.
- Only university-owned and managed computers can be used to access student account and financial aid data in systems such as Banner using the specified secureaccess.gsu.edu/glba or the appropriate VPN profile.
Requesting access to GLBA VPN Profile has changed for Banner users. If your approved security access includes access to GLBA Data, please make sure to follow the instructions included in your ‘Banner User ID Activated’ or ‘Modification Access Processed’ email. The GLBA VPN process is now following the new production workflow. The Banner user’s supervisor must fill out the form to request access to VPN.
Directions for installing a client for connecting to the VPN before accessing Banner-related administrative applications from off-campus can be found here: https://technology.gsu.edu. Log into the VPN using your Campus ID and password. Make sure you use the appropriate VPN profile. If you need assistance with VPN, please contact 404.413.4357 or [email protected].
Duo Multifactor Authentication is Required to Connect to the VPN
To better protect the university network and connected devices, Duo multifactor authentication will be required to verify login to the various university VPN profiles such as secureaccess.gsu.edu, secureaccess.gsu.edu/glba, etc. If you need assistance with Duo, please contact 404.413.4357 or [email protected].
Contact the Banner Systems Office at [email protected] or 404-413-2264 for:
- Problems logging into Banner
- Problems submitting Banner jobs or viewing/printing output
- Problems printing Banner pages
- Problems extracting data from Banner
- Error messages received in Banner (please give detailed information on what Banner process you were performing and give the exact error message displayed on the Auto Help Line)
Georgia State University staff, for any student issues with registration, Student Accounts or Financial Aid, please directly contact the the appropriate departments. For any PAWS technical related issues, please contact the Help Desk at [email protected] or 404-413-4357 and include your Panther Number to assist with troubleshooting your issue.
For institutionally-sanctioned data source and official numbers for Georgia State University, visit the IPORT web page.