Known Technical Issues
|Not able to see all the button icons via Internet Native Banner (INB)||Users must adjust their desktop settings to have INB display correctly. Download instructions to set up optimal desktop settings for INB [PDF].|
|Mac operating system OS X.2 is a great improvement functioning with Internet Native Banner. All Mac users on campus are highly encouraged to do this upgrade.||MAC users no longer have to use Apple Applet Runner and Classic (OS 9.x). In OS X.2 the Applet runs automatically in the background.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- There are three methods for logging onto Banner:
User ID and Password
How do I…
- Internet Explorer 10 & 11
- Firefox (all) PLEASE NOTE: Ellucian makes every attempt to support the latest browsers with the latest released of products. Firefox support may be limited to the current verion and one back for most products except where noted in the documentation. Firefox dropped support for the NPAPI Plugins which will impact some of Ellucian's products including Banner 8.x forms support. Customers are advised to consider an alternative to Firefox for these users before updating to Firefox 52.
- Chrome (all) PLEASE NOTE: Ellucian makes every attempt to support the latest browsers with the latest released of products. Firefox support may be limited to the current verion and one back for most products except where noted in the documentation. Chrome has dropped support for the NPAPI Plugins on Chrome 45 and higher which will impact some of Ellucian's products including Banner 8.x forms support. Customers are advised to consider alternative to Chrome for these users before updating to Chrome 45 or higher.
- Safari 5.x + (Mac OS)
Questions about Banner Student System (Catalog, Schedule, Admissions, Registration, Academic History, Transfer Articulation, Advisement), Financial Aid and Student Accounts are directed to different functional experts depending on the location of the user.
- Main functional areas (Registrar, Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Accounts and Student Advisement Center) should contact the experts in their department for functional questions.
- Departments that are NOT located within a college should send an e-mail to email@example.com for Banner functional questions.
- Departments that are located within a college should contact the following functional experts in their college:
|Functional Area||College||College Experts|
|Advisement/OAA issues including changing major,
ordering unofficial transcripts, Holds, Academic
History, Transfer Articulation, Registration/Permit
|RCB||Mary Colleen Joyce|